Request/Renewal 4_18 and Sub23
The request/renewal of 4_18 and Sub23 Passes for the school year 2021/2022 can now be done. To do this, simply hand in the required documentation at the corresponding point of sale. Find out all the information here:
Document to deliver
It is mandatory to present the Enrolment Declaration of the respective educational establishment, duly completed. Download the respective minutes here:
- This Declaration must contain all the information provided for in the enrolment declaration published in current legislation.
- Declarations in digital copy or photocopy format are accepted, as long as they contain the digital signature of the educational establishment.
- In case of doubt about the digital signature, the educational establishment concerned may be asked to confirm its authenticity.
Document delivery locations
The price differs depending on the modality chosen by the customer.
- CARRIS Shops (normal and "15 minutes" alternatives);
- CARRIS Kiosks (normal and urgent alternatives).
No associated costs.
- CARRIS Shops (normal and "15 minutes" alternatives).
For a faster and more efficient service, choose to send the documentation online in advance >>
You can request/renew (for the school year 2021/2022) from August 1st. It will be valid until September 30, 2022.
Request/renewal for the 2020/2021 school year is available until the 31st of August (valid until 30th of September 2021).